Primary Program
Today was the Primary Program at church. This was Alec's first time doing one. At first he didn't want to stay on the stage. But once I walked him up there, and helped him find where he was suppose to sit he stayed.
Now when it came to saying their lines, Jayna had hers down pat. When it was finaly her turn she got up there and said it perfect. Nice and laud and clearly so everyone could hear. Alec on the other hand.... he got very nervous and just breathed very hard into the microphone. It was cute. They both keep an eye on both Chris and I to make sure we weren't leaving for some reason.
At the end of the program Bother Decker told everyone that we now have the biggest primary in our steak.
ALL the kids did a great job today. I am very proud of both of my childern and how great they did with their parts and with singing.






1 comments:
They both did great! I love the Primary Program!
Post a Comment