It crazy how time fly when you ...
dont pay attention. It is hard to believe that Thanksgiving is in the morning, and that Christmas is right around the corner. What is even more shocking to me is that my baby boy is turning 4 in about 19days. I remember being pregnant with him and everything. It seems like just yesterday that I was on bed rest and wishing that I could host Thanksgiving for my family. Looking at him you never think that he was only 6lbs 4oz and 18in when he was born. Now he is 44inches and 43lbs. wearing a size 6slim pants and a size 13 shoe. Its amazing how time flys when you don't realize it.
Its also amazing to me that my baby girl is 10months old already. That she is getting ready to enjoy her first holiday season and everything that comes with it. She is now crawling everywhere and pulling herself up on everyone and everything. I'm sure that it wont be long until she is walking now. In 2 months she will no longer be a baby but a toddler. Scary!
And when I look back at when Chris and I first got together Jayna was Alec's age. She has really changed a lot since then. She is growing up so fast. She is almost halfway through Second Grade now and doing very well.
Do me a favor......
Stop and enjoy the time that you have with your family while you can. Don't let it fly by.






0 comments:
Post a Comment