The most amazing
Thing happened today during Sacrament, our Ward was blessed with the presence of ....
Elder Bednar of The Quorum of the Twelve Apostles
and Elder Hafen of The First Quorum of the Seventy who is also our regional representative.
It was one of the most amazing experiences our little Ward may ever have. It got so quite when he walked into the chapel. You could feel the Spirit stronger then ever before. Even now hours later I still have butterflies in my stomach thinking about it.
Elder Bednar was in town this weekend meeting with all the Stake Presidents and Bishops Statewide, and their wives. He apparently had a meeting in our building and had arrived about 20min early for his meeting and he and Elder Hafen decided to grace our Ward quickly before their meeting.
Elder Bednar bor his testimony that the church was true and of the Prophet. He also took a moment to bless all the boys and girls, and young men and young women in our ward that they may have a "spark of faith" and that no matter how evil the world seems and becomes that as long as they stay true to the Word and to God that they will be safe and everything will be okay.
We were truly blessed today and today will not be forgotten. For as I am writing on our blog my children are writing in their Journals or I will be here in a moment, along with Chris and I writing in ours.
Our Lord is AMAZING!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comments:
Wow I agree! I didn't realize that was Elder Hafen ~ I went to college with his daughter. It was so amazing.
Post a Comment