The Real Santa

Since Alec was born I have been taking our kids down town to the Salem Center to see Santa. For the last 9 years the same man has played Santa!!!! I love being able to see the same man with my kids year after year. I have missed 2years in the last 6... not to bad I think.... 2008 because we went to the Lancaster Mall, and then 2009 because of the weather. But we made up for it this year.
The kids and I went and got their hair cuts done, and were riding the bus downtown. They asked if we could go see Santa, Alec even promised to sit on his lap if we did...so I agreed to it....
They did wonderful...Even Hayliegh did. They sat and talked to him and got their picture taken. the didn't even move or cry or anything... it was great!

0 comments:

Design by Blogger Templates | Blogger Blog Templates